The existential questions that your generation gets to answer are these:
Why do we value the network and hardware that delivers music but not the music itself?
Why are we willing to pay for computers, iPods, smartphones, data plans, and high speed internet access but not the music itself?
Why do we gladly give our money to some of the largest richest corporations in the world but not the companies and individuals who create and sell music?"
Hey cuh my intention here isn’t to shame you or embarrass you but why you being such an obtuse old dick about this shit. No one is “gladly” giving money to the richest corporations in the world, there’s just no easy & low-risk way to get computers and smartphones and high speed internet for free. It’s simple. The temptation of getting shit for free is not “our generation’s” “existential question” to answer and as a matter of fact all of these questions are dumb as heck. “The existential questions that your generation gets to answer are these” what bullshit. Here’s some free advice: if you EVER start anything with that sentence you are officially an old cunt
- anchortongue likes this
- grimelords likes this
- greengreenbean reblogged this from reallyreallyreallytrying
- sadmasturbation reblogged this from reallyreallyreallytrying
- andwhenithappens likes this
- fintylaserwizard reblogged this from reallyreallyreallytrying
- morefunthanbeingsad likes this
- polyurethane likes this
- nightlifeunlimited likes this
- insidethevalley likes this